Operational & Security Support CityCo and Manchester BID provide business networks with operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf of members and with...
From the 1st October 2023, the following items are being added to a Government list of banned single use plastics:
- Single use plastic cutlery*
- Single use plastic balloon sticks*
- Expanded and extruded polystyrene food and drinks containers
- Expanded and extruded polystyrene cups
From the 1st October 2023, the following be subject to restrictions:
- Single use plastic plates, bowls, and trays*
* made from all types of single-use plastic, including biodegradable, compostable and recycled.
Single use plastic products currently banned (as of October 2020):
- Single use plastic drink stirrers
- Microbeads in rinse-off personal care products
Single use plastic products currently restricted (as of October 2020):
- Single use plastic straws
- Plastic stemmed cotton buds
For any more guidance, please email email@example.com